[lit-ideas] Re: Protect the patents!

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:44:12 -0500

Yes, but if the media were hyping it, they'd know.  The media here says
next to nothing about it.  Lou Dobbs covers it, but  that's about it, and
nobody watches Lou Dobbs anyway.  They're even taking off the rerun at
11:00.  So, you're wrong, it isn't media/government generated.  Did you
even know about all the chickens being killed in Asia?

Catch ya later,
Andy