[lit-ideas] Re: President Obama

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 18:17:45 -0800 (PST)

We're in complete agreement about our media.  It's a complete waste of time,
and even a source of out and out disinformation.   We're in the mess we're in
because nobody knew what was going on until it exploded in everybody's face.
Even then they blamed the subprime borrowers as if the subprime borrowers lent
themselves the money and then sold the empty paper to pension funds and the
like around the world.  Changing the subject, or not as the case may be, I
thought this was interesting:

http://www.bohemian.com/bohemian/06.25.08/news-0826.html   ;