[lit-ideas] Re: President Obama

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:22:18 -0800 (PST)

I knew from the get go he would be a disaster.  I just had no idea the size of
the disaster.  Obama won't do the "African-American" thing.  Stupid people
will.  I'm just afraid that no one, including Obama, can reverse what's been
done.  The treasury is looted, as in it's gone, with a mile high debt in its
place.  And when he can't do the impossible, people will blame him.  That's why
I thought it poetic justice that McCain win.  But, let's hope.  Here's an idea
of some of what Obama is up against:

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2008/11/fed-hires-bear-stearns-risk-chiefto.html  ;