[lit-ideas] Re: Polls: for future reference

  • From: "William Dolphin" <dolphinw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:19:47 -0600

Perhaps someday I will learn to read these things before hitting send, but
since that day has not yet come, allow me to register my regret for that
first, errant comma before Nate Silver's name and note that I meant "stated
preference" not "state preference" in that last clause of the third
paragraph.

Like the mechanic whose car is always in disrepair, I am the editor who
won't edit himself.

-Wm.