[lit-ideas] Re: Ought we to do something about Iran?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 21:50:09 -0500

Shut down the weapons
> tradeshows. Stop supporting military dictatorships and authoritarian
regimes.

We can't even ban guns in this country, or even make them undesirable.
People love guns and weapons; not just Americans, everybody.  There's only
one direction to go with guns, and that's bigger and better.  Americans are
doing their best in that category.  The real solution is stop creating
defective humans, which will happen when world government happens. But by
then the world will be stone cold, from global warming if not nuclear
warfare, and we'll be back to square one in an evolutionary primal soup
based on uranium instead of carbon.