[lit-ideas] Re: On the passing of Mike Geary

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 06:11:23 EST

<<As  every
eisogete knows>>
And this week's assignment is an  essay comparing and contrasting "eisogete"
and "exegete".
Julie Krueger
doling out homework

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: On the passing of
Mike Geary  Date: 2/27/06 12:21:58 A.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mike Geary wrote:

"Contrary to Phil's  contrarian view that anyone stupid enough to
accidently unsub themselves  should be so rewarded, I did not unsub
myself, Earthlink done it unto  me."

Your ISP unsubbed you?  I find this difficult to believe.   As every
eisogete knows, when faced with two incompatible readings, one ought  to
pick the more interesting interpretation.  For this reason, we  must
remain faithful to the reading of Geary unsubbing  himself.

Sincerely,

Phil the  Hermetic