[lit-ideas] Re: On the passing of Mike Geary

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 01:33:25 -0500

Andreas:

I'm thinking, maybe we should put this up to a vote. Anyone vouch for him?

I'd miss him if he weren't allowed back on lit-ideas. He's one of the moral centers of the list, even though I disagree with him on accasion. His passion and humor would be missed.

Stan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>