[lit-ideas] Re: On the passing of Mike Geary

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:21:54 -0500

Mike Geary wrote:

"Contrary to Phil's contrarian view that anyone stupid enough to
accidently unsub themselves should be so rewarded, I did not unsub
myself, Earthlink done it unto me."

Your ISP unsubbed you?  I find this difficult to believe.  As every
eisogete knows, when faced with two incompatible readings, one ought to
pick the more interesting interpretation.  For this reason, we must
remain faithful to the reading of Geary unsubbing himself.

Sincerely,

Phil the Hermetic