[lit-ideas] Re: On the passing of Mike Geary

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:58:29 EST

Physical form in cyberspace?

Interesting.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: On the passing of
Mike Geary  Date: 2/26/06 12:27:23 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_Eternitytime1@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 2/26/2006 11:22:58 A.M. Central Standard Time,
eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

but as  if he still walked among us.

HI,
I'm thinking that we need a local Medium to let us know whether or not he
*really* wishes to reappear.

Perhaps it is best since he is *the* Spiritual Guide* of the List  to have
him at least return in physical form for a while.  Since we all  know there are
no *accidents* and since we are having difficulty comprehending  the Lesson we
are to be learning from his unsubbing--perhaps he better return  and explain
it to us...

Best,
Marlena in Missouri
seeking Enlightenment