[lit-ideas] Re: On the Pragmatics of Peace

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 00:18:13 -0500

Judy: I don't remember any US help at that stage.

We were all embracing peace ... and the Neutrality Act. A few volunteers if memory serves fought independently.

Yet lack of help may happen again, you know.

Badmouth Americans too much and we may just say screw it, create total energy independence, build a mile-thick wall around the country, let the rest of the world sort out its problems and madness -- including patrolling the seas to prevent international piracy -- and go colonize space.

The rest of the world can deal with sunstruck madmen trying to force Allah on everyone else. As long as they can't get over the wall.

Channeling Ron Paul,
Eric