[lit-ideas] Re: On the Pragmatics of Peace

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 00:11:16 -0500

Mike: What I am strongly advocating is making it a priority of the highest order that we work through the United Nations toward putting into place international institutions with the authority to handle international disputes and eventually to dissolve all national boundaries.

Plato, speaking in Juvenal's Latin: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? On this point, crimen commune tacetur.

Eric

PS: Meanwhile we have the mad prophet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTN3s2iVKKI