[lit-ideas] Re: Media exposure

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:39:07 -0600

LH:
> I don't watch Fox News.

Oh, man I do.  Well, only Fox News Sunday since I don't do cable TV.  I can't
imagine life without Fox News Sunday.  It gets my gander up like you wouldn't
believe.  Every Sunday I fire off at least one, sometimes two or three virulent
emails.  For example just last Sunday Fred Barnes called Cindy Sheehan a "crack
pot".  Before he could finish his smirk, I had emailed this to Fox News Sunday:

Please tell that fascist little fuckhead Fred Barnes that if Cindy Sheehan is a
crackpot, then he's psychopath.

Thank you,
Mike Geary
Memphis

Brilliant, eh?  I have such delicious hatred for those pompous asses, namely
Brit Hume and shit-eating-grin-boy Bill Kristol and that smug-smarmy Chis
Wallace -- they give me an adrenaline rush that lasts me all week.  I love Fox
News Sunday.

Mike Geary
Memphis