[lit-ideas] Re: Media exposure

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 19:38:51 -0000

I don't read much of the right wing US media but then I focus on
 the UK media (there's rather a lot of it).  UK right wing sites
I visit daily

www.telegraph.co.uk

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/uk/

and (sometimes)  the right wing gutter press e.g.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/dailymail/home.html?in_page_id=1766

Right wing media I buy regularly,

The Sunday Times.

For the
> most part the newspapers and news magazines are liberally
biased

I wouldn't say that

Judy Evans, Cardiff