[lit-ideas] Re: Masterly (or Personly) Outcomes

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:38:45 -0000

But on the issue of what you tell the Accreditors you're doing;
get someone in the UK to send you the *stuff* we have to produce
now for each course (i.e. each component of a degree course, not
just, a degree course);  Statement of Aims, Statement of
Objectives, Teaching Methods, Transferable Skills, Assessment....
That should see them off...

The one thing we don't get asked is 70 per cent of what?

Incidentally,  we do still decide marks the way your tutors at
Sussex did.

Judy Evans, Cardiff