[lit-ideas] Re: steganography

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:57:30 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Steganography, the word is derived from steganosaurus, first spotted on a mug
at a flea market.  The fantasy that is our trillion war on terror: state of the
art amphibious vehicles to storm beaches, invading countries that have nothing
to do with nothing, downplaying real nuclear threats and going nuts over
imagined nuclear threats, steganography...  It's downright mind bending.  Wait.
 Mind bending.  Mindbendosaurus, mindbendinography ...