[lit-ideas] Re: Ken Lay's ascension -- can this be for real???

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 18:31:24 -0700

I don't think California's and Enron employee's class-action suits against Lay
& Enron have been dropped yet.

Yup, his death makes him innocent in the eyes of the law. His family keeps its
good name and money, and all's right with the world.

Shakespeare would'n't have loved it. He went for the continuous arc of
tragedy...with the disturbing exception of _The Merchant of Venice_.

Carol