[lit-ideas] Re: JOE THE PLUMBER

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 10:36:07 -0500

Uhuh -- but see, I've tried to sweat pipes before.  It's a long, ghastly,
ugly, and only semi-successful task.  Otoh, I have managed to deal with some
electrical issues w/out killing myself, mostly because I approach the
inscrutable, ineffable, unknowable magic of electricity with gut feelings,
intuitions, and prayers.

McCain made a personal phone call to Joe yesterday, inviting him to join him
on the last limping leg of his campaign trail.  Even more jealous?

(You know about ducts??  WAIT!  I bet you understand like, the um, er,
system organization of a/c, furnaces, air flow and um oh well.)

Living in a closed system, detritus of two fires, fighting mold, and afloat
on top of a sea of water -- I'm trying to decide among cement, bleach, sand,
cement and bleach, sand and bleach, cement and sand, or all three.

It's not that I couldn't move.  It's that I won't.