[lit-ideas] JOE THE PLUMBER

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:33:02 -0500

I'm jealous, to say the least, that plumbers get all the attention.  What about
your heat, eh?  What about your AC, eh?  What about your goddamn refrigerator,
eh?  To hell with all politicians.  We HVAC/R guys deserve to be heard from
too.  Carl the carpenter?  He's got Christ on his side.  Otto the mechanic?
He's got Goodwrench extolling his virtues.  Elrod the electrician?  Everybody
lights up when he comes around.  Yeah, well, just wait till next summer.
"What's that you say?  You're hot?  Ha!  Call a plumber."

Enough, basta, zut!  I'm on strike.

Mike Geary
Memphis