[lit-ideas] Re: Iran/al-Qaeda Ties Suggested

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 02:07:31 -0500

Omar quotes some disaffected swabby: After all, those boys and girls aren't necessarily the most admirable human beings that ever came along

No, the 9/11 hijackers were, Omar. Of course.

A UN study funded by the Arab League showed that the Muslim nations of the Middle East are behind almost every area of the world in learning, access to education, women's rights, prospects of advancement, intellectual freedom...and on and on. Must have been quite an embarrassment to them. It hasn't received much press. I could look it up and post it if you want. Now the rank-and-file soldiers from an area like that...must be real gentlemen I'm sure.