[lit-ideas] Re: Iran/al-Qaeda Ties Suggested

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:24:42 -0500

Andreas: It's very likely CIA disinformation. But who cares? They'll start a new fake war in Iran.
And you can voluteer!

Back to the time travel experiment.

I would go back in time and trade places with Andreas on 9-11. He could witness the event without TV mediation and breathe in the atomized corpses. I could live on the other side of the continent and offer unending nihilistic scripts from a site of safe suburban solipsism.

Would I be less militant about the war? Maybe.

Would Andreas show less Talibanality? Maybe not.

But certainly if we could do that and return to our regular lives, as though uninterrupted, we might both benefit.