[lit-ideas] Re: How to Draw a Crowd

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 15:03:28 -0500

Donal: This self-righteous stuff is quite wrong, if we want to improve things we have to work with what we've got to work with, and not pretend that what we've got is more than available than reality allows.

Absolutely! This is not so different from my maintaining that people should act with the total expectation of equality right now. In my opinion that's how we should work with what we have.