[lit-ideas] Re: Honor? Charles Taylor anyone?

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:01:19 -0400

Lawrence wrote:

"John and I have a history of misunderstanding and annoying each other;
so when I read his original note I had no plans to join the discussion."

Lawrence, feel free to write as you usually do when commenting on a
book.   I think you have a wonderful style of interacting with a book
and I, for one, would be delighted if you joined in.  Think of the
exercise as interacting with Taylor rather than John, and then add it to
the conversation that includes John, myself and hopefully others.
Though I am not so sure about Geary because, well, because Geary will be
Geary.  I am glad you ordered the book and look forward to your
contribution.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON