[lit-ideas] Re: Honor? Charles Taylor anyone?

  • From: "John McCreery" <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:51:42 +0900

On 5/15/06, Phil Enns <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I read it a few years ago and would be willing to contribute. What format would you suggest?

I hadn't really gotten much beyond reading a section or chapter at a time and seeing what we make of it. I am very much open to suggestions.

A critical issue, it seems to me, is how big a chunk to bite off at
one time. If we could stand it I'd like to move slowly, since the
argumednt is dense. Not hard to read dense, but closely argued and
densely connected. Is this observation consistent with your own sense
of the book?

--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN