[lit-ideas] Re: Gripes

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:53:24 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Aug 21, 2004 4:58 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Gripes

Andy wrote:
>Ideally our partner would be content with our obesity as well, and >Good
Sex happens.

ck: You make Good Sex sound as sexy as old-fashioned Health Food. Let's get
really crazy and crack open the raw milk, fellas!
Carol

A.A.  More like something real comfortable that feels good, nice to come home
to.  Let's do it your way:  dieting, breast/penis implants, running off with
the younger man/woman, 4 inch heels for women (with arthritic knees to follow),
Grecian formula, balls-scrunching pants.  All that stuff that makes people look
good for others, or try to, which is to say, not be good enough the way they
are.  Is that what you consider sexy?  If sexy equals appearance makes you
happy, then that's fine.  A lot, if not most, people would agree with you.

BTW,  raw milk spreads tuberculosis.  Drink at your own risk.

Andy