[lit-ideas] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Truth relatavized or virtual philosophy

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:13:14 -0330

Donal is very welcome. I wish, though, to apologize to Donal and the list for
hijacking his post on a particular thread to serve my own ends on a different
topic (i.e., teaching philosophy by distance). I should have begun a new
thread, in a different message, on that topic, rather than including it into
the post on truth she asked me to send to the list. Donal may now choose his
preferred charity ...

Walter O
MUN