[lit-ideas] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Truth relatavized or virtual philosophy

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:07:30 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Sun, 10/1/10, Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How many times are you going to post
> that, Donal?

Pressed 'send' once last night - nothing happened. Waited. No 'sent' page came
up. The little box, that is meant to fill up with green rectangles, didn't.
Pressed 'send' again. Waited. Did other stuff. Came back. Still no 'sent' page
and the little box not filled. Left it.

In my inbox this morning I'd received four copies but it appears only two