[lit-ideas] Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Truth relatavized or virtual philosophy

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 15:55:05 -0600

How many times are you going to post that, Donal?

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donal McEvoy" <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Walter C. Okshevsky <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, 10 January, 2010, 19:18
Donal inadvertently sent his recent
riposte to my reply to a post of his only
me, and then proceeded to trash his riposte. (Truth knows
no more loyal ally
than the subconscious mind :)

Actually I didn't trash it, just didn't send a copy to the list (which I can then access]. If the conscious mind is as much an ally to the truth as Walter takes the unconscious to be, then perhaps his action of retrieving and re-posting might be prayed in aid in my support.

Best,
Donal