[lit-ideas] Re: Future Chos

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:44:01 -0700

At PNCA we have no "knocking them flat 101," but as I suggested earlier, I think an extra-mural self-defence course might be a good use of resources.

Note also that the product of a group that has always set my teeth on edge, the boy scouts, was the guy who had the alertness to lie flat and hold the door shut, causing Cho to fire through the door second time around. He was indeed prepared.

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon