[lit-ideas] Re: Future Chos

  • From: "JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 01:44:47 -0500

Oh. hell .... We're all from ......someplace else.

Julie Krueger
trying to stop building web-pages for the night

On 4/21/07, Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 No, no, Mike.  I was testing something I've wondered about for a long
time: I wondered whether Irene is an Earthling or from . . . someplace
else.

I'm not going to turn you in Irene -- nothing like that -- I'm not really
a racist, even about extraterrestrials.  Just answer one question for me:
what is it with all your anal probes?

Lawrence

From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, Apr-20-2007 5:17 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Future Chos
AA:
>>Taught in all the classes where and by whom?  Can you supply any
specifics at all?  If it's all, everywhere, surely some examples would be
fairly easy to come by?  And who is instructing whom to blame Bush and the
Neocons?<<

Relax, Irene, even Lawrence can be ironic.

Mike Geary
Memphis