[lit-ideas] Re: Dutch support killer of van Gogh

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:33:33 +0000 (GMT)

--- Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How delightful to have two people so quickly jump to
> the defense of the
> Islamists bent upon taking over Europe.   Perhaps
> Allah is behind them after
> all.

To the defence of Muslims' rights in the UK and to
correct factual errors, Lawrence. I regret that you
are so blinded as to think otherwise.

> I used the term 'immigrant,'

Yes -- you were wrong.

 but whether immigrant
> or born in Europe the
> majority retain loyalty to the ummah and not to
> Europe if they were born
> there.  It is difficult to call them citizens.

Their parents were not born in the UK. The parents of
one saw the Wanted photos and, in the realisation that
their son was a suspected suicide bomber, rang the
police to ID him.

It is difficult to say that they retain loyalty to the
ummah and not to the UK.

> Here is an anecdote about another European-born
> alien:

We know it.

 ("Alien" my arse).

Judy Evans, Cardiff