[lit-ideas] Re: Der Tod ist kein Ereignis des Lebens ...

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:49:31 -0230

That is a somewhat troubling reminder, Robert. I am already 60. And I believe
Witters and I led a similar kind of life: philosophizing at every opportunity,
displaying undue extravagance with money, having to climb 3 flights of stone
stairs to reach one's domicile over a period of many years, cavorting with
Russians, and eating way too much cheese. Worse, I doubt I will be laid to rest
in the vicinity of any Wisdom.

Walter O

Quoting Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>:

Ludwig Wittgenstein