[lit-ideas] Re: Dark Thoughts on Iraq

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:43:45 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/2005 7:46:48 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Society is based on bridges, not moats, Marlena.  Be careful  what you wish
for, especially since the way it stands we're moving into a  world without a
functional federal government.

Dear Andy,
Well, that was kind of the point--to just make congruent what already  is.  I
really dislike that those in political office on the federal level  pretend
that all is well when they are so corrupt and so uncaring as to what a  healthy
federal government should be.

I've already gotten my coupon for the midnight release of Eric's second
book--I hear the store is going to have the craziest refreshments--and walls
everywhere to climb over and under and prizes for the one who makes it through
the maze, even,
Marlena in Missouri