[lit-ideas] Re: Anscombe Society threats

  • From: "John McCreery" <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:30:51 +0900

On Dec 18, 2007 3:23 PM, Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I lived through every second of his regime in NYC, and while I am not
> his greatest fan, he strikes me as the best of the candidates on both
> sides. Problem is that he may be too smart for the electorate. Too New
> York.

At the moment, RG's polls appear to be tanking. On the other hand, Forbes is
once again floating the Mike Bloomberg as Independent candidate scenario,
claiming that MB is ready to announce just after February 5, when he's seen
who the competition will be.
http://www.forbes.com/opinions/2007/12/15/bloomberg-mayor-independent-oped-cx_daa_1215bloomberg.html

Any thoughts on the current Mr. Mayor?

--