[Linux-Anyway] On monitoring Web pages....

  • From: Meph Istopheles <Meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux Anyway <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:04:58 -0700 (PDT)

  Remember I'd asked if anyone knew about a service on the Web
which monitored Web pages & sent an e-mail to you when a page was
changed?  I found it.  The site was called NetMind, the service
was MindIt.  Unfortunately, some wireless company had bought them
out, but finally, instead of either selling or giving the service
away, they simply discontinued it.

  Anyway, I found another I've not yet become a member of, but it
looks, so far, legit & about the same as NetMind.

  Check it out:

http://www.changedetect.com/

  Meph

--
  Death is Nature's way of recycling human beings.