[Linux-Anyway] Re: Help me infringe copyright

  • From: Meph Istopheles <meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 15:08:12 -0700 (PDT)

  Godwin,

> > I'm not Italian. Notabene is not italian, it's english,

> <set anal mode on>

> <set anal mode off>

  Thank you, Mr anality;-).

  Meph

--
  I suppose some of the variation between Boston drivers and the
  rest of the country is due to the progressive Massachusetts
  Driver Education Manual which I happen to have in my top desk
  drawer.  Some of the Tips for Better Driving are worth
  considering, to wit:
  [131.16d]:
  "Directional signals are generally not used except during
  vehicle inspection; however, a left-turn signal is appropriate
  when making a U-turn on a divided highway."
  [96.7b]:
  "When paying tolls, remember that it is necessary to release
  the quarter a full 3 seconds before passing the basket if you
  are traveling more than 60 MPH."
  [110.13]:
  "When traveling on a one-way street, stay to the right, so as
  not to interfere with oncoming traffic."