[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [alex.bernier@xxxxxxx: Synchronisation between liblouis and brltty project]

  • From: Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:04:26 +0200

Hello,

John J. Boyer, le Mon 29 Jun 2009 05:29:07 -0500, a écrit :
> There is a program which transforms brltty tables into liblouis tables.
> However, liblouis has many more features than brltty, so liblouis tables
> cannot, in general, be transformed into brltty tables automatically.

Indeed.  The ttbtest tool from brltty can still do the liblouis to
brltty conversion, by using approximations.  Note however that this tool
only handles non-contracted tables.

There is not synchronization of the content of the tables, even by hand,
I just from times to times look at the list in liblouis and brltty and
convert from one to the other when some language is missing. Ideally
they should be shared, of course.

Samuel