[liblouis-liblouisxml] [alex.bernier@xxxxxxx: Synchronisation between liblouis and brltty project]

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 05:29:07 -0500

Alex,

There is a program which transforms brltty tables into liblouis tables.
However, liblouis has many more features than brltty, so liblouis tables
cannot, in general, be transformed into brltty tables automatically.

I haven't examined the code for the brltty translator recently, so I am
wondering if it has features that liblouis does not.

John

----- Forwarded message from Alex Bernier <alex.bernier@xxxxxxx> -----

Subject: Synchronisation between liblouis and brltty project
From: Alex Bernier <alex.bernier@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:19:06 +0200
To: johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I am a new member of the list. I am also a member of the BRLTTY mailing
list.
I have q eustion : is ther a synchornisation of the tables between these two
projects ? (If a correction is done in the BRLTTY repositoy, is it done in
the liblouis repository and vice-versa ?)

Regards,

Alex

----- End forwarded message -----

--