[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Question about english computer braille tables

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 12:51:10 -0600

As far as I know, the BANA standard specifies that uppercase letters
should be preceded by dots 456. If there is a string of uppercase
letters it should be preceded by dots 456-126. If lowercase letters
follow uppercase letters the change is indicated by dots 456-345. The
underscore is represented by dots 456-456.

John B.