[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Python bindings for liblouisutdml

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:43:27 +0100

"John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> It would be nice if we had Python bindings for liblouisutdml.

You could use the bindings in liblouisxml as a starting point or you
could probably generate bindings fairly easily using an interface
generator such as SWIG (www.swig.org).

> Its bindings could include the Python bindings for liblouis.

I'd keep the bindings separate as there are users which use just the
liblouis bindings and we do not want to have more duplication.

Jetzt kostenlos eidgenoessische und kantonale Abstimmungsunterlagen aus 17
Kantonen
zum Hoeren auf CD abonnieren: medienverlag@xxxxxx