[liblouis-liblouisxml] Problem building from svn

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:56:29 -0600

I think this is for Christian. It concerns liblouisxml. I'm getting
ready to commit code to implement the configfile, configstring and
configtweak semantic actions, which enable one to change some
configuration settings based on the content of the document. So after
making sure that the new code would run and install I did svn update,
then autogen.sh, then configure.  Configure said it had produced
msword2brl, which seemed a little strange. When I ran make it stopped
with the error message "no rule to produce tools/msword2brl." I'bl wait
on my commit until this problem is solved. Meanwhile, I have commented
out the line for ranlib in configure.ac, since autoreconf says it isn't
necessary.

My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org
http://www.jjb-software.com