[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New liblouis Release

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:46:56 -0600

Christian,

I'd rather stick to programming and now, working out the best way to
structure translation tables for each language. I do think that one
person should be in charge of sending out announcements, but you don't
have to do everything, any more than I have to. That said, since you
have volunteered, go ahead and spread the good news.

P.S. Have you received my message on German Braille?

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org