[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New on this list: short introduction

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: AlexTrial91 <alextrial91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:32:26 +0100

Hi Alexandre

AlexTrial91 <alextrial91@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hello everybody. I'm french and I'm new in this list. I take this discussion
> to introduce myself. I'm an user of NVDA and
> last week reporting two bugs from NVDA Team. After discussion with James Teh
> with conclude bug come from liblouis.
> I post to you bugs link :
> - Braille formatted problem.
> - Problem with braille return.

Please have a look at the French tables. Get them from svn[1] or look at
them via the web front end[2]. Look at the documentation[3] to find out how
they work. If you find a problem with the tables please post a patch. We
would be very happy to integrate it.

Thanks

Footnotes:
[1]  http://code.google.com/p/liblouis/source/checkout