[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Minor fixes in french tables

  • From: "Paul Wood (Torch)" <paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 11:05:55 +0000

What I did was all on github.com
So I created a fork, then edited the table and commited, then created a pull request when I was happy.
HTH
Paul

On 04/12/2014 10:33, Bert Frees wrote:
Hi Michel,

This only makes sense if you can work with git or if you are willing to
learn. The general procedure of sending us a patch through github is like this:

- you need git[1] and an account on github.com
- fork[2] the liblouis/liblouis repository
- create a local clone[3] of your fork on your machine
- create a branch, make code changes, commit and push the branch back to
github.com
- create a pull request[4] from your branch

Links:
-----
[1]: https://help.github.com/articles/set-up-git
[2]: https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo/#fork-an-example-repository
[3]:
https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo/#step-2-create-a-local-clone-of-your-fork
[4]: https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request

Michel Such writes:

Hi Bert,

How can I access to Github?

                      Michel SUCH michel.such@xxxxxxx Skype: michel.such
Le 03/12/2014 22:30, Bert Frees a écrit :
Thanks Michel! And welcome back ;)

We'll look at your changes and come back to you if we have any
questions. Unfortunately you were one day too late for release 2.6.1, so this'll
have to wait for the next release (in 3 months).

We prefer pull requests on github but of course we still supports attachments
too.

Thanks,
Bert

Michel Such writes:

Hi all,

Back again after a long silence.
Well, just made very small changes in french braille tables because I
noticed that, depending on its position, character 0 was not always
correctly displayed.
Se files attached, hope this list always supports attachments.

Paulw.torchtrust signature

Paul Wood, Chief Technical Officer
*Torch Trust*
Torch House, Torch Way,
Market Harborough, Leics. LE16 9HL, UK
Direct Line: *+44(0)1858 438269*
Tel: *+44(0)1858 438260*, Fax: *+44(0)1858 438275*
Email: paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: www.torchtrust.org <http://www.torchtrust.org/>

Chief Executive: Dr Gordon Temple
Charity No. 1095904

If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The computer from which
this mail originates is equipped with virus screening software.
However Torch Trust cannot guarantee that the mail and its attachments
are free from virus infection.