[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Minor fixes in french tables

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 11:33:04 +0100

Hi Michel,

This only makes sense if you can work with git or if you are willing to
learn. The general procedure of sending us a patch through github is like this:

- you need git[1] and an account on github.com
- fork[2] the liblouis/liblouis repository
- create a local clone[3] of your fork on your machine
- create a branch, make code changes, commit and push the branch back to
github.com
- create a pull request[4] from your branch

Links:
-----
[1]: https://help.github.com/articles/set-up-git
[2]: https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo/#fork-an-example-repository