[leveller] Re: Scripting

  • From: Ray Gardener <rayg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:57:17 -0700

Normally an app would fail with /largeaddressaware if it does pointer arithmetic using signed integers and the pointers involved are in the upper 2GB of the address space. Even a small working set would fail if a other apps were open and the program was loaded into a high address range.

Ray

John Gwinner wrote:
Worldmachine works worse with this switch oddly

I would get out of memory with a 4k world

Not your issue of course, the 3G switch really is correct

        == John ==

== John ==