[leveller] Feature Suggestion

  • From: "Carl Lingard" <lingardc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:53:11 -0000

Hello to all, I'm new to this list.  I'm a bit late for the tablet discussion
but I I have recently bought one and spent some intensive time with it. It is a
Wacom Intuos 3. When working with it I found the programmability indespensable.
In Photoshop, the functions which were most useful to have tablet key access to
were, the undo/redo, zoom, and the pan, all of which translate to Leveller. It
would be useful to be able to navigate around the terrain using the stylus- it
requires a key to be held while dragging the stylus in PS. I tend to find
myself working in the 3D pane whenever possible- tablet support would enhance
this imo. Access to brush size would also be useful.
Also, on a side note, is it possible to access plugins (Filters) via a hotkey
at present in Leveller?

Carl