[leveller] Re: Feature Suggestion

  • From: Ray Gardener <rayg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:15:26 -0800

Hi Carl, thanks for your suggestions. The Intuos 3 is the pad I have
too, actually -- apparently it's the pad of choice these days, which
helps from a "fit the market" perspective.

There's no single-key filter plug-in access yet, although menuitem
accelerators are used (e.g., Alt-T, G, G) brings up gforge. If the
workflow can be improved by a better mapping, I'm certainly open to
that. Just using the tablet here it's definitely annoying to have to
switch to the mouse or keyboard to do something.

Another thing I wonder about is securing the document window position,
because let's say you're tracing a paper image, and the window on screen
shifts, now everything is offset. Hmm... what would really help is to
hear from someone who uses a tablet with Photoshop (or similar) a lot,
and what workflow they've evolved.

Ray