[LRFlex] Re: stacked extenders

  • From: Jim Hemenway <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:10:23 -0400

Dog:

I wouldn't have guessed that stacking the two extenders would produce such a great result... questionable "artistic merit". ;-)

Jim

Douglas Herr wrote:

For many years I've been trying for a photo of a Nuttall's Woodpecker, just
'cuz I don't have a decent photo of the species yet.  I'm still not satisfied
with this and I'm making no claims regarding its aesthetic merit:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/picidae/nuwo01.html

However as Ted has mentioned on occasion, stacking the 1.4x and 2x APO
extenders is more usable than one might expect.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm