[LRFlex] Re: stacked extenders

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:47:35 -0700 (PDT)

Doug
Even your so so's are quite stunning. Would attempting to get to eye level with
the little critter be considered out of the realm of "acting like prey"? ;-) By
the way the SL works great.

Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For many years I've been trying for a photo of a Nuttall's Woodpecker, just
'cuz I don't have a decent photo of the species yet. I'm still not satisfied
with this and I'm making no claims regarding its aesthetic merit:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/picidae/nuwo01.html

However as Ted has mentioned on occasion, stacking the 1.4x and 2x APO
extenders is more usable than one might expect.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm