[LRflex] Re: petition for R10

  • From: "David Franklin" <David.Franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 09:42:14 +0000

Dear all,

Perhaps I am out of kilter with the majority here but I would not be happy if
an R-solution had some sort of G1-style evf system, I want a proper viewfinder
and a full frame sensor thanks very much.  If an M9 type sensor could be fitted
into an R9 type body, then I would be very happy indeed......

Best wishes

David

>>> pwerner <pwerner@xxxxxxxxxx> 03/11/2009 09:15 >>>
I am currently using the G1 with Leica-R lenses. Even heavy ones can be
handled with some sort of support, like the Manfrotto 293 lens support.

http://www.leicaphoto.net/discus/messages/10/6538.jpg

What I am advocating is a FF G1 adapted to Leica lenses

Cheers
Peter